This year EARC & UNR have teamed up with Tina from Training to Enjoy Life Coaching to bring you 2 new 5K training groups to prepare you to Finish or Race the Homecoming 5K on July 29, 2017. This 8 week program is designed for new runners and/or participants looking to get back into running with coach-led training sessions, clinics, training schedules and much more.
- Finish 5K: For the beginning runner
- Race 5K: For the runner who has been running 2/week for the past 3 months
- Program Dates: June 7th - July 29th. We will meet weekly on Wednesdays at 6:15PM at the Central Cambria Track and Saturdays (time TBD) at the YPCC trail head of the Ghost Town Trail. Other days will be on your own.
- Graduation 5K: Homecoming 5K, July 29th, 2017
- 8 week training program tailored to your experience
- Weekly clinics on various running related topics
- Entry into the graduation 5k (Homecoming 5k)
- Tech Running Shirt
- Private Facebook Group for Q&A with coaches and discussions
- Weekly Newsletter
- Discounts at Up-N-Running
- In Store Signup: $50 - Save $10 by signing up at Up-N-Running
- Online Signup: $60
EtceteraWear running shoes and comfortable running attire. Be sure to bring your own water bottle. All participants are responsible for their own safety.
There are two ways to register for the 5K training groups - online or in person. You can save $10 off the registration by signing up at Up-N-Running (208 W. High Street, Ebensburg).